Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Closer Look At Answering Machine Messages.
06-19-2015, 04:40 AM
Big Grin A Closer Look At Answering Machine Messages.
I still remember that answering machine message that I noticed that went, Hi! You have achieved...

Are you experiencing an answering machine? If so what type of answering machine messages do you have? The reason Im asking this to you is that of late, I've been seeing that most people have began personalizing their answering machine messages. Even people who never bothered to do so for years and years. And most of these answering machine messages, if not all of them are rather interesting. Be taught additional resources on our favorite partner article - Navigate to this web page: analyze http://news.yahoo.com/kangen-water-shopp...00680.html.

I still remember that answering machine message that I noticed that went, Hi! You have reached XYZ. Im perhaps not home today. If it is mother or dad, please send money. The always check is in the mail, when it is the bill collector. If it is the IRS I dont have money and if you owe me money, tell me where you are and Ill get there immediately! There is no doubt that an machine message that sounds like that will surely have your sides in cracks aswell.

There was another answering machine message I noticed that went, You have reached the home of the XYZs. Clearly we're perhaps not in today, why dont you call us back at a more easonable time? We offer to simply take your call if we're in. If you ask me, this type of a note sounded nearly rude. To get alternative interpretations, please consider having a gaze at: kangen information. Nevertheless when it comes to answering machine messages and a sense of humor, persistence or sameness could hardly be anticipated.

In recent years, probably because of the need of some thing greater, answering machine messages have achieved a kind of cult status. Most of the people I know shudder at the thought of holding and creating the right kind of answering machine messages.

This is simply not because they dont understand what to say or how to say it, but just because everybody else appears to be in the search for the right kind of answering machine messages that's interesting, remarkable and a lot better than the results of answering machine messages they have already seen.

But answering machine messages dont just stop there. Even people who leave messages on answering machines often take laughter rather significantly. One unique response to a fairly basic answering machine message went the following. For another way of interpreting this, people can take a peep at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0me4mfv8_c. Hi there! When I called in, I was hoping to find someone interesting to offer this company to. But after reading your answering machine message, Im unsure you're the best type of person Im looking for. So goodbye. And dont bother calling me even though you have my number on your machine! Now how does that get you as a smart retort to answering machine messages..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply