Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remarkable Trivia Part 1
09-24-2014, 10:04 PM
Big Grin Remarkable Trivia Part 1
I admit it.. I LIKE trivia, tho it serves no purpose for me because I could never remember any to create up in conversation. But nonetheless, it is fun, so I have developed this set of wonderful trivia that I found to be definitely riveting.

1. Snails could sleep up to 36 months. If you are interested in illness, you will likely require to study about Ochoa Gustavsen / About / 500px.

Not so amazing really since I managed to sleep through 6 years of jr. High and high school. And if you think about it, what do snails have to do each of their lives? Sure, they leave great slime paths and make exemplary targets for salt shakers and little boys, but apart from that theres maybe not much more to do but sleep after an exhausting run across a pavement.

2. National Air companies saved $40,000 in 1987 by reducing one olive from each salad served in first-class.

Till I read this, I was sure that there was an olive missing from my salad, yet no-one would trust me. Now I am vindicated! I'm now searching for proof the airlines have taken one peanut from each case.. I'll keep you posted.

3. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its mind.

After reading this, I understood that I know of several people who have the same problem! But thats articles about politicians I am working on. For me personally, it's generally that my eyes are larger than my stomach...

4. For different viewpoints, people can check-out: homepage. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories a time.

Well, I had want to see anybody keep this up long enough to truly lose 150 calories. Given that I think about it, I Do not wish to see...

5. Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he does not wear pants.

This can be completely understandable.. After all, who wants to examine a goose without any pants o-n? Besides, I realize it is the law for all birds to wear pants in-the city limits of Finland.

6. In the event that you pass gas constantly for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is made to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

I tried to verify or disprove this, but a couple of things stopped me... I could not stand to look at a full bowl of soup following the next day, and my lover threatened to leave me... Though it was somewhat difficult to tell what she was actually saying with that gasmask o-n.

7. In ancient Egypt, priests picked EVERY hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and lashes.

Now, this piece of trivia leaves ALOT for the imagination, which is probably a good thing. BUT, I would like to mention, you had have to be fairly warm to get some on these locks.. nuff said.

8. The ant always comes over on its right side when drunk.

I know this trivia truth is incorrect 'cause I have gone drinking with my ants several times and I've watched them fall over in several different directions... Often they tend to fall on my uncles tho.

9. The typical man takes eight lions in their entire life at night.

I don't know about this fact... I've seen many lions at night and never once felt compelled to eat one. Although I hear that index is delicious if prepared effectively.

10. And now for the final fun trivia fact:

Some lions mate over 50 times a day... No wonder the girls do all of the work..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply