Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reflections of a
11-26-2014, 03:38 AM
Big Grin Reflections of a
I must admit I love trading. I have loved my entire life to it. When I was about 8 years old I learned what the stock exchange was, I do not remember how I first learned of it. I really do remember asking my Uncle about this on a regular basis. Perhaps he could have presented it in my experience. I was shown by him how exactly to read the stock prices, that have been published in the paper daily. Number web back then. Browse here at the link rockwell trading scam to discover how to engage in it.

Apparently, I will need to have made the feeling on him, since for my ninth birthday he bought me one share of Mead Paper Company. My first share of stock, he told me, that this meant that I held a tiny little bit of the company. That was it, a was lit in me that burns to this day.

My Uncle died in 1988, at the early age of 37. By this time around I was 18, I'd perhaps not written to him in a couple of years in regards to the markets. He moved around a lot, allot, and he was in failing health the final 36 months of his life. In the past, I thought his understanding of the currency markets was endless. Looking back today, I realize that wasn't the situation. He he did have dreams, and those dreams still live today through me. I am happy that he took the full time to pass them on.

Today, I deal E-minis and Currencies. I must say I think that for some people, this is the best work on earth. I am aware it's for myself. I have'nt become Peter Lynch or Warren Buffet, heck I'm probably nearer to Jimmy Buffett. Something remains true, I'm as excited about dealing today as I was 30 Years ago.

One thing has improved now however, I feel stronger about introducing others to trading, than I do about actually trading for myself. Looking right back, that'll have been my Uncles' interest also. Perhaps not the trading, however the sharing..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply